Thursday, April 22, 2010

meet the LASTeamers... Kristina @ Charlie and Marcelle

boys and girls, consider yourselves insanely lucky to meet the saccharine-sweet Kristina of Charlie and Marcelle, featuring beautiful and amazing jewelry. not only is each piece handmade, but it's made with a whole lot of love just for YOU!

Photobucket

are you a morning person or a night owl? Well let's put it this way... Last night I went to bed at 1 a.m. and woke up at noon... :)
what is your favorite snack? Carne asada tacos
do you have any phobias? Birds, feathers and ummm... Birds
what is the most embarrassing song/album on your iPod? Skip... Next question!!! Fine Taylor Swift!! Ahhh don't judge!!
if you could be an ice cream flavor, what would you be and why? Mmm.... Ice cream... Um I would be green tea because I'm kinda good and kinda bad... but oh so indulgent!
can you fake any accents? When I tell stories I have to do an impersonation of the person involved so that usually involves me doing some sort of accent of one the foreigners in my life. (a.k.a. My dad and my husband)
what is your dream job? It is a triple tie between.. A food critic... A cartoon character and... a housewife. That's a job right?!

still can't get enough? good, there's more!
hop over to Charlie and Marcelle's shop on Etsy.
AND stop by the LXRY LTD popup shop on Abbot Kinney tomorrow, Friday 4/23, to meet Kristina and other fab members of the LASTeam!

1 comment:

  1. i have an initial bracelet and a necklace with a vintage charm and i love 'em and where them everyday!

    ReplyDelete