Saturday, April 10, 2010

meet the LASTeam-ers... James @ Haus of Price

it is our pleasure to introduce you to the uber sassy James of Haus of Price, featuring one of a kind vintage renewal. all of James' pieces have been lovingly altered and updated making them super fab, just like him.
Photobucket
James (right) with resident LASTeam DJ, Niky Lee!

have you ever been bungee jumping, and if not would you ever go? I have never been bungee jumping. I'm not sure my hair would hold up!
what is the first thing people usually notice about you? haha there is a lot to notice, I'm pretty hard to miss.
red or pink? red for sure! I have two red couches, red sheets, red rugs. i love red.
what are you wearing right now? Right at this moment I'm wearing tribal printed meggings, a black basic T, a silver decca ray necklace, my favorite acid wash jean jacket, and black doc marten combat boots.
who would play you in a made-for-tv movie? Roseanne or B Arthur.
if you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go? Who needs to vaca when you live right by the sunny beach in L.A. but really I guess I would have to say Paris, a glamor girl should always see the city of lights.
when you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? When I was a kid I wanted to be an artist. too bad I suck at drawing.

still can't get enough? good, there's more!
stop by Haus of Price's website.
and most importantly, check out Haus of Price on Etsy.

WAIT. THERE'S EVEN MORE?!!
James is selling TOMORROW at the Rose Bowl Flea Market in Pasadena. be sure and check it out. also representing the LASTeam-ers tomorrow will be DJ Niky Lee and his awesome men's collection and Courtney from L.A. Vintage Exchange.
DON'T MISS IT!

1 comment: