Tuesday, March 9, 2010

meet the LASTeam-ers... Nikki @ Vintique LA

from time to time we'll be featuring a LASTeam member so that you will grow to love each of us as much as we do. up first is the lovely Nikki of Vintique LA, featuring men's and women's vintage clothing and accessories.

Photobucket
what's your favorite kitchen item? cuisinart food processor
five things you never leave the house without? phone, keys, vintage ring my mom gave me, ID, lipgloss
have you ever had chicken pox? yes, i have one scar on my forehead to prove it.
will you ever get a tattoo? probably not, but if I did it would be to cover a scar on my arm
what's your favorite article of clothing? this is hard....i have many but i have always loved my black cotton pants jumpsuit. i got it at ScoutLA a few years ago... i always get tons of compliments and its so darn comfortable.
if you could go back to any decade, what would it be and why? most people probably would think I would say 80's but it would be the 70's because the music was the best, love the boho chic style and it was all about peace love and happiness
what cd could you listen to on repeat? new order substance

still can't get enough? good, there's more!
read Vintique LA's blog.
follow Vintique LA on Twitter.
be Vintique LA's fan on Facebook.
and most importantly, check out Vintique LA on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment